SEO techniques and Method SEO techniques ar classified into 2 broad categories:
- Techniques that search engines advocate as a part of sensible style stated as White Hat SEO
- Techniques that search engines don’t approve and decide to minimize the impact of stated as Black Hat or spamdexing.
White Hat SEO
An SEO maneuver, technique or methodology is taken into account as White Hat if it follows the followings
- If it conforms to the search engine’s tips.
- If it doesn’t involves any deception.
- It ensures that the content a pursuit engine indexes and after ranks is that the same content a user can see.
- It ensures that an online Page content ought to are created for the users and not only for the search engines.
- It ensures the great quality of the net pages
- It ensures the helpful content accessible on the net pages
Always follow a White Hat SEO manoeuvre and do not try and fool your website guests. Be honest and positively you’ll get one thing additional. Next blog onward we are going to place light-weight on White Hap SEO techniques. The WHST ar terribly easy and may be avoided finance abundant value.
An SEO manoeuvre, technique or methodology is taken into account as Black Hat if it follows the followings | SEO Techniques and method |
Black Hat SEO or Spamdexing
Always be away to adopt any of the on top of Black Hat maneuver to enhance the rank of your website. Search engines ar good enough to spot all the on top of proprieties of your website and ultimately you’re not progressing to get something.
- Try and improve rankings that ar censured of by the search engines and/or involve deception.
- Redirecting users from a page that’s engineered for search engines to 1 that’s additional human friendly.
- Redirecting users to a page that was totally different from the page the program graded.
- Serving one version of a page to look engine spiders/bots and another version to human guests. this is often referred to as Cloaking SEO maneuver.
- Victimisation Hidden or invisible text or with the page background color, employing a little font size or concealing them at intervals the markup language code like “no frame” sections.
- Continuance keywords within the Meta tags, and victimisation keywords that ar unrelated to the site’s content. this is often referred to as Meta tag stuffing.
- Calculated placement of keywords at intervals a page to boost the keyword count, variety, and density of the page. this is often referred to as Keyword stuffing .
- Making low-quality web content that contain little content however ar instead full of terribly similar key words and phrases. These pages ar referred to as entranceway or entranceway Pages
- Mirror websites by hosting multiple websites all with conceptually similar content however victimization totally different URLs.
- Making a scalawag copy of a preferred internet site that shows contents kind of like the initial to an online crawler, however redirects net surfers to unrelated or malicious websites. this is often referred to as Page hijacking.