Here are 10 quick tips to help you take your PPC campaign success to the next level. How can you improve your PPC campaigns?
10 Unique Tips
- Develop a great understanding of your client’s business before you start a campaign. Without the right understanding, you will be targeting wrong keywords, wrong audience and all the efforts will be flushed down the drain.
- Once you have knowledge about the channels which are working best for your KPIs, the allocation of resources will become easier.
- Set-up the Adwords account carefully. For maximum results, use descriptives names for the campaigns and ensure that an ad group doesn’t contain more than 4 ads.
- Don’t spare the negative keywords. Your ad occurring for the wrong keyword can be highly damaging for your business so make sure that all keywords are relevant to your niche. Keep adding negative keywords for easy monitoring.
- Do not spend on non- working keywords. Spare your keywords 200 impressions and analyze the results before you make the final call. If you find that the CTR is less than 1%, delete it right away.
- Focus on high performing PPC keywords. Go through all your keywords and look the king hiding in there, somewhere. Once you have found your star keyword, use it more often and build different campaigns or ads around it.
- Pay constant attention to ad copies ad landing pages. Keep optimizing with CTA phrases and landing pages to increase your conversion rates.
- Expansion is important. After a while, review your campaign to have a better idea about the best working niches and keywords and use them to your full advantage. Create a new landing page for respective niches and group together the best working keywords for a separate ad campaign.
Optimizing is a continuous process and since there is always room for improvement, use these tips to your advantage. How can you improve your PPC campaigns?